The ARS Dental Clinic makes extensive use of laser therapies. This modern method is quick and gentle in treating many dental, gum and oral health problems.
- Laser analgesia, which is a method which in some cases will prevent heightened dental sensitivity to a very great extent;
- Root canal treatment with lasers;
- Laser whitening of individual teeth including devital teeth or of all teeth;
- Treatment of gum pockets with lasers;
- Treatment of herpetic infections with lasers.
Surgical manipulations with lasers:
- Frenuloplasty (an operation to alter the fraenulum);
- Removal, operation and biopsy of small formations.